Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sharing some newly released kits

I just had to show you some new kits that I have had the awesome opportunity to work with!

First off is NBK's Morning Dew kit filled with luscious purple papers and elements.



Here are some layouts that I made with this kit...




Next is a cool and fresh Valentine's kit by Crystal's Creations called Love and XO's.



This is the layout that I made with it so far. I just got my hands on the kit two days ago :o)!



LDrag Designs has a couple of new kits out, Sweet Heart of Mine and a collab. with Project B Designs called Lovin' You.







And last, but not least, is a new kit by Smooth Sailing Designs called Another Day. I have only been able to get one layout done with this kit too, but I am sure there will be more to come...



1 comment:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Jo,these kits are amazing and the layout you create are just wonderful!!What type of file do these kis come in.I'm playing with photoshop and learning everyday.Can you use these with that program...I'm new to it so dont laugh OK? Cat