Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Word Art

I am trying my hand at brushes in PSE. The brushes that I am using right now are those that NBK sells in The Shoppe.



I made these two word arts using the 99 brushes mix. However, NBK has a huge selection of brushes available at The Shoppe. If you are a pro or a beginner, brushes give fantastic results!

Here is my first word art. I made this word art with Cheri font (free at Dafont) and 3 different brushes from NBK's 99 Brush Mix. I used this on a layout that I made for my daughter's Piano Recital. But, you could use it for any music or dance activity.



Download at 4Shared: wordart-practice.zip

And this is my second try at word art. I created this with Loverboy font (also free at Dafont) and 4 different brushes from NBK's 99 Brush Mix.



Download at 4Shared: wordart-howsweet.zip


Hope you can use these!

I have found that creating different folders for word art, templates, alphas and overlays works really well for me. Organizing everything before you have too many files and gets out of hand is key in finding what you are looking for at the right moment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thanks. :)

NBK said...

So great Joanna!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 20 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

In the Light of the Moon said...

Thanks Jo,I'm having such a blast learning all this "Digi"( : stuff.Now it's just a matter of finding the time to play!!Thanks for the tips as well.Hugs-Cat