Wednesday, March 28, 2012

NBK Timeline Freebie and a Magnolia QP Freebie

NBK has a wonderful Facebook exclusive freebie.  It is a gorgeous timeline cover.  The image is linked to Artisan Scrap's Facebook page.  After 'liking' the page, click on the exclusive freebie link!




Isn't this product just gorgeous?!  The image is linked to the bundle at Artisan scrap to take a closer look.


 And, as promised, here is a quick page freebie for you from the Magnolia Collection by NBK!
 http://www.4shared.com/zip/pPRQNnyg/QPMagnolia.html

I do hope you like it and if you have a chance, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Sui Mode said...

Thanks for nice freebies