Saturday, March 17, 2012

Charming Sunshine by NBK Design

It seems like Spring here in Michigan!  We have been in the 70's the last couple of days, and best of all, it seems this temperature may continue for a while!  Yay!

There is no better kit to come out on such a wonderful day than, Charming Sunshine by NBK Design.  This kit screams spring and summer with all of it's beautiful elements and papers.  And Nicole does not use any commercial use products...she has designed all the elements and papers herself.  You truly do not want to miss this one of a kind kit!...

This is my page...


I used Sketch No.5 template, also by NBK Design, to make my page. This template is new too!  I love how there are several pieces/elements that I could use with Charming Sunshine to make it exactly what I wanted, like the stitching and the paper mat!

No comments: