Friday, November 4, 2011

DSD Weekend with TONS of Sales

Hi, everyone! This weekend is one of my favorites of the year! lol Yes, it is National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow, so this weekend is stuffed FULL of fun and games all over the net!

I had the wonderful opportunity to scrap with a few new kits out there. Take a look at these beauties...

First up by Crystal's Creations and 3 Lil' Monsters is a new bundle called Scrapaholic! PERFECT kit for me, because I can admit it, I AM a scrapaholic! Here is the kit:



And here is my page using this fab kit...



Next up is the wonderful, Lisete Scrap's Winter Fantasy


My page with Winter Fantasy...

and Lisete Scrap's Velvet Spice (collab. with Feli Designs)


My page with Velvet Spice...


This weekend sure is going to be a blast for me! All those sales and games!!! Woot woot!!!!

No comments: