Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy iNSD!!!!

It is Inter National Scrapbooking Day today! There are tons of sales at all of the digi sites including those designers that I work with.

NBK has a new kit released especially for today called Melancholie. Seriously, this preview does not do this kit justice. Check it out HERE.



Here are the layouts that I created with Melancholie. These are both pages that I made with pictures from my sister's wedding last weekend.




LDrag Designs is having a 40% off sale at her Scrappity Doo Dah shop right now. Her latest kit is True Blessings and it is GORGEOUS! The ready made clusters are AWESOME and the color scheme is WONDERFUL! Check it out HERE.



And here is one layout that I have made with this kit. Believe me, you will be seeing lots more pages from this kit! My girls were flower girls at my sister's wedding and the colors of True Blessings work really well with the colors of the wedding.


And last, but certainly not least, save BIG on most kits by Crystal's Creations at Scrappity Doo Dah! Crystal's Creations latest kit was a collaboration with Digilicious called Spaced Out. This kit is fun and fabulous with little space creatures, stars, moons and more. Check it out HERE.



And my first layout made with this cute kit.


Leave me a message to let me know you stopped by. And leave the url of your blog so I can come and look at what you created for iNSD!!! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: