Friday, February 5, 2010

Don't miss the Blimp kit at TDS

"Enchanted" mega-kit is a collaborative effort from the German-speaking Designer community they have created exclusively for The Daily Scrapper Lifestyle Magazine. Indulge into the beautiful and mesmerizing mysteries of castles and ruins in Germany. The designers have certainly outdone themselves creating beautiful pieces of 'history' and romance into this kit. Its versatility allows you to create your layouts in a variety of themes.

Content Includes:
160 elements, 72 papers, 11 wordarts in German and English, 12 labels in German and English and 3 sets of alphabets.

Here is the layout that I created with this gorgeous kit. I hope my friends don't mind their faces plastered on my blog! :o)

3 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

jo,you lost me again...whats tds?(:

Joanna said...

Oops...thought I had linked the pic! Sorry about that. It has been corrected. So, if you click on the pic of the digi kit, you will be taken to The Daily Scrapper :o) Thanks for letting me know.

Nicole said...

i have a suprise on my blog for you http://nbk-nicnic.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-kit-morning-dew-cu-product-and.html