Thursday, August 20, 2009

Upcoming new kit from Crystal's Creations

I just wanted to tell you about this adorable "fallish" digital kit collab from Crystal's Creations and Project B Designs! I think this kit will be PERFECT for all those apple picking pictures....yay! Can't wait until the orchard is open for picking again. I was just talking with Crystal about it and one of her favorite apple varieties is Honeycrisp...mmmmmm, me too! Here is a kit preview...

This kit should be available tonight at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE and Scrapable HERE. Project B Designs will be offering a freebie alpha that you won't want to miss on her blog HERE.

1 comment:

Mima said...

Hola Joanna,
Great Digi's! I see how much your Digi albums have grown. You're doing lovely albums and they compliment the girls, so well. I have left a Inspiring award for you on my blog. Please stop by a pick it up. GB, Mima