Sunday, May 3, 2009

Guest TT for NibblesSkribbles!

Amanda from Nibbles Skribbles recently asked me if I would be interested in being a guest on her Template Team. Of course, I immediately said YES!!!! I love working with templates, and Amanda's are phenomenal!

Here is a picture of Amanda's latest template set. You can click on the picture to go to Amanda's blog.


Here is a layout that I completed using one of those templates. I worked with Just for You Digi Scraps' Raspberry Lemondade kit. You can click on the layout to be taken to JFYDS' store.


You can pick up Amanda's template set at her store.

1 comment:

Mima said...

Hola Joanna,
I want to Congratulate you and it couldn't happen to a better person. I love what you did with the template. Great color choice for the pictures. Which I must say that your little girl is grow up mighty quickly. I can see the difference it her, from when I first start visiting you blog till today. I am sure that she makes you and her Dad very proud and her face art is extremely pretty. Where is the time going? You have a happy and blessed Mother's Day. I can tell that you earned the title Mother, because you do your Motherly duties to it's fullest. God Bless and my blessing to your prize possessions. LOL
Hugs, Mima