Sunday, April 26, 2009

New cutter file - Mother's Day Card


This is a card that I made for my Mom. If you use double sided patterned cardstock, like I did, you wouldn't have to cut both layers. My card is embellished with ribbon and a short sentiment. Feel free to use the same design, if you would like. Hope you can use it...if not this Mother's Day, maybe next year. I think it would make a sweet birthday card for Mom too! ;o)


As always, I did not cut the GSD file, only the WPC. I absolutely HATE cutting in GSD format because of the software settings. I NEVER have the pressure right! My good friend Lisa (click on her name to take you to her blog), says that when you use the AutoTrace function in the CraftRobo software, the lines can sometimes have too many nodes and you need to go and delete some so that you don't get crookedy lines. I hope you know what I am talking about. Anyway, I did go through the file and delete a ton of nodes, and hope that it cuts well for you. If you download and cut the GSD version, will you please let me know how it cuts via the comments? Thanks and hugs!


Download via 4Shared: momcard_gjd.zip


2 comments:

Mima said...

Hola Joanna,
I love this mom card creation, and the idea of the heart in the center of the O is just awesome. I don't have gsd format anymore but I do hope that no one has any problems with it. Its so pretty. TFS, and for your sweety comments. GB, Mima

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Mother's Day post on May. 05, 2009. Thanks again.