Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Digi Layout

I normally would not show you a digi layout, but instead just put it on my slideshow. However, I spent so much time on this, I just had to share! :o)

I purchased Photoshop Elements in March and have not been able to stop using it! I am so addicted to trying out new techniques. I just have to share this link with you...http://mistycatodesigns.blogspot.com/. Misty has a ton of photoshop tutorials. I have learned so much from her and I don't even know her! lol If you are trying to learn new techniques, I would advise a visit to her blog.

I also have to talk about Nicole's kit, Garden of Eden, that I used on this layout. Can I just say AMAZING! I love, love, love Nicole's style, especially her unique elements. You can visit her blog here...http://nbk-nicnic.blogspot.com/. There you will find a link to her store where you can pick up this awesome kit for yourself!



And without further ado. Here is the layout with a gorgeous little girl...



No comments: