Sunday, March 15, 2009

A new and exciting digital scrapbooking venture

I was recently chosen as part of Just for You Digi Scraps' Creative Team! I cannot tell you how excited I am to put my effort and creative juices to work on something worthwhile, while also completing the MANY layouts that I need to create for my kids' scrapbooks. I have really fallen in love with digital scrapbooking. Please take a look at Michelle's blog when you get a chance...JUST FOR YOU DIGI SCRAPS to see her new FREE kits.




Here is a new quick page from Michelle's upcoming kit, Sweet Baby Girl. Michelle's new kit is awesome and you don't want to miss it!


4shared download: sweetbgQP.zip

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You are doing such wonderful pages! Keep up the good work. Hugs

Mima said...

These are just stunning. You seem to have a nack for doing these fabulous pages. I someday will give it a shot, in the meantime, I will continue to admire your cool work. Way to go...Blessing to your little Angels. GB, Mima~

Ruth said...

Lovely quick page. Thanks for sharing it. Good luck with your new adventure. I am sure you will do wll with it.
Ruthy