Monday, March 30, 2009

Just for You Digi Scraps new kit

Michelle from Just for You Digi Scraps has a wonderful new kit available on her blog for FREE! Here is a layout that I created with her new kit, Comfort.

I created a QP from the same layout. You can pick it up at 4 shared here.


Right now I am working with Michelle's next kit, Think Spring, which is a direct to store kit. You do not want to miss this kit! It is choked FULL of gorgeous elements and papers that are easy and fun to work with!

1 comment:

Mima said...

Hola Joanne,
First, thank you very for your birthday wishes. Now, I want to Congrats you on your lovely Digi layouts. Your album is growing and the layouts are simply awesome. I specially love the one you did of Jolene in front of the Barn. Love how it shows off her facial expression. It was a great choice of picture. I am still working on getting up enough nerve to create one of my own, LOL
My blessing you all and specially your princesses.
GB, Mima~