Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Movie Night at Oak Pointe

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while, or maybe it is because we have done so much recently....hmmm....I don't know. I do know I have a ton of stuff to post about. I might have to make posts tomorrow and Thursday to catch up!

We started going to this huge church this summer called Oak Pointe. They have an awesome children's program where I love to take Marissa and Jolene to learn about God. We asked Marissa's dear friend, Jillian and her mom, Anne Marie, to come and enjoy the evening with us. They had a ton of stuff to do...eat, crafts, games galore and the movie, "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" (really cute, if you haven't seen it, you should.) Here are just a couple of pictures that I took during the evening.

Marissa and Jillian (Ann Marie standing with Jillian) working on their pirate hats.

Jolene with her pirate hat. She is the cutest little pirate I have ever seen, Arrrrrr!

Jolene, Marissa and Jillian right before leaving for the evening.

No comments: