Friday, July 4, 2008

Michigan's Adventure

On Tuesday, July 1, 2008, we went to Michigan's Adventure (MA) in Muskegon, MI. We left the house about 7:30 a.m. and got there right before the park opened at 11:00 a.m. We left when the park closed at 9:00 p.m. and got back home about 1:00 a.m. My dh drive both ways. Thank you, Navjoat. I'm thrilled that the girls had an absolute blast, after all, that's what it is all about! My niece, Kinzie, has been staying with us for a little bit and was able to join us. Here are the girls with Snoopy, MA Mascot...



Marissa said that this was her favorite ride this year...




And this was Kinzie's favorite...




Jolene has never told me what her favorite ride was. I think she enjoyed them all (at least all that a 3 ft. little person can ride)! Here is a picture of her enjoying one of them...





We spent a couple of hours in the water park area at the wave pool. Kinzie didn't want to leave it! I didn't have my camera with me for most of the time at the water park, but here is a picture of the girls right before we went in...



All in all, we had a great time.

No comments: