Friday, June 27, 2008

Doesn't she look cute?

Marissa's front left baby tooth has been ready to come out for a while now. She would be wiggling it constantly! I finally decided to just get it done and over with by pulling it out myself. She screamed and cried, but I just screamed right back :) hehehe! You must think that I am a horrible mom. On the contrary, I don't want her to keep putting her fingers in her mouth and contracting germs. I think she looks adorable without that tooth. What do you think?


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Marissa, What did the Tooth Fairy leave you? One time the Tooth Fairy left me all dime and nickles. I toss and turn at night so they all fell on the floor. So when I woke up, I thought he left me nothing. I ran down and found my Mom telling her. I bet I was crying too. My Mom came to the rescue. She noticed all these shiny coins on my floor. It was the best Tooth Fairy visit ever! It is the only one I remember. :)

Amber H. said...

I forgot to post on this, but she looks so cute with her tooth missing! I hope the tooth fairy brought her some good cash for that one!