Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Petting Farm

My youngest daughter and I went on a field trip with her preschool class on Friday. We had a really good time, but Jolene just wasn't quite sure about petting the VERY friendly animals. I snapped a couple of pictures, but really didn't get to capture much. Here is Jolene when we first started our hayride through the fields



This cow was so friendly and wanted to be petted desperately. I could only bring myself to give it a couple of pats on the head. Maybe Jolene has inherited my squimishness about touching animals???




Here she is with her teacher, Mrs. Noble, at the end of the day. She looks like she has been through torture, huh?



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Jolene, I hope you had a fun time at the petting zoo. That sure is a BIG cow wanting to give you a kiss. I sent you a special GDS file. Tell Mom to find it for you in her email. :)

Hugs, Lisa

P.S. I love your piggy tails.

Amber H. said...

She is so cute! I'm glad you had fun, even though she had an apprehension toward the animals! LOL!